Here at Francesca’s Cakes we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your order and to provide the products and services you have enquired or requested from us.
· When you initially enquire to place an order we will ask you for your contact number and email address. We reply via email and will only contact you via phone under special circumstances such as not being able to contact you via email e.g. email bouncing or upon your request. If no order is placed, all of your given details are deleted within one week.
· In order for Francesca’s Cakes to fulfil your commission / order, we will require to obtain some personal information from you. These will be your name, contact number, address and email address. I need these details to enable me to contact you while I discuss and complete your order. These details are stored on my computer, which is double password protected, and on a hard copy which is stored in a locked cabinet and only accessible to myself. Personal details stored on the computer are stored until the order has been completed and your information is then deleted within a week.
· Hard copies are stored in a secure locked cabined and kept for 7 years for tax purposes. By returning your order form via email or signing it in person or sending it to us means you agree for us to retain the hard copy for the specified 7 year period. You reserve the right of access to your details at anytime within this period. At no time will Francesca’s Cakes disclose any of your personal information or details to any third party without your consent. We will not contact you again after the order has been completed unless it is necessary to discuss the current order or items hired or on loan to you.
· Any images that you provide to us are used for us to provide our service for you e.g. to recreate a handmade model, a photograph to print image on icing, they will only be used by Francesca’s Cakes to process and complete your order unless otherwise discussed.
· We never ask for your credit/debit card or bank details. However if a refund is requested we will require your details to fulfil your request. Should we need your details, they will only be used once and promptly deleted. They will never be printed, written down, saved, stored or recorded.
· You reserve the right to be forgotten.
· You reserve the right to object to any unwanted communication.
· You reserve the right of rectification (make amendments of information we have)
· From time to time our designs are published in national magazines and other publications, as well as internet sites, our website and social media; we reserve the right to use any image taken by ‘ourselves’ of a cake made by ‘Francesca’s Cakes’ for publication at a later date. No personal details will be disclosed.
· We reserve the right to publish any reviews submitted to us on our website and social media or publications. No personal details will be disclosed apart from first names.
· We love showcasing our customers celebrations with our creations on our website/social media and our advertising literature . If you submit any photos of you enjoying our creations for us to use, please ensure you have the written consent of the owner of the photo e.g. professional photographer. You reserve the right to have a photo sent by yourself removed. Should you wish to do so please inform us and we will remove it promptly.