If you’re looking for a special cake for your upcoming celebration, look no further. From a drip cake to an elaborate 3D cake, I love turning your dream cake into reality! I also offer a selection of smaller treats if you are looking for something smaller or have a limited budget, please check out the Extra Treats page
I prefer to receive all enquiries in writing, as I can get several enquiries a day it can be very hard to remember all that we discussed, so it’s much easier to have all details written down. You can do so by using the form on the Contact page. Cakes are priced accordingly to size, flavour and most importantly decorations. The more details you can provide the better! To avoid disappointment, we recommend you book your cake as soon as you can, however we can sometimes accommodate orders at shorter notice, but a minimum of 3 days is required.
In order to provide you with a quote, we will require to know as much details as possible about what you would like, such as date, how many people you would like the cake to feed and an idea of design/theme. Once you have received a quote, if you wish to proceed and place an order, let us know and I will email you an order form. Once received, all you would need to do is fill it in and email back with a 50% non-refundable booking fee within 3 days. The outstanding balance is due two weeks before collection. Full amount is required for orders placed 14 days or less before collections. The work carried out is all made-to-order, and there are no pre-made cakes ready to go. Orders are not confirmed until a 50% booking fee (or full payment) has been received. Please understand that orders often take several days to be completed, so if the deposit is not received in a timely manner, the order cannot be carried through. Unfortunately, I cannot offer free consultations for Celebration Cakes. Orders are taken via email. However, if you prefer a consultation, a fee of £10 will be charged at the time of booking (cake samples not included)
The prices shown here are a guide only and the starting price for simply decorated cakes in our traditional flavour range. If you would like to upgrade to a deluxe flavour let me know and I can price up your cake accordingly. Please note some cake flavours are not suitable for carved cakes.
Cake prices are subject to size, flavour and the complexity of the design and decoration. Final prices will be quoted when all cake requirements have been finalised.
6″ Start from £70
8” Start from £80
10″ Start from £90
12” Start from £100
DRIP CAKES From £75
NOVELTY & 3D CAKES From £80
Below you can find a list of the most popular flavours I provide, if you are looking for something different please feel free to ask and I’ll be happy to help.
All our sponge cakes are covered in a layer of deliciously creamy chocolate ganache and our fruitcakes in traditional marzipan before being covered in a layer of premium sugarpaste for a smooth professional finish.
• Vanilla- A light and fluffy sponge filled with Strawberry or Raspberry conserve and/or vanilla buttercream
• Lemon Madeira- A traditional sponge filled with Lemon curd or/and lemon buttercream
• Chocolate- A light sponge filled with Chocolate spread or/and chocolate buttercream
• Chocolate Mudcake- A moist and rich chocolate cake filled with chocolate spread or/and chocolate buttercream
• White Chocolate & Strawberry- A light sponge cake filled with white chocolate buttercream and strawberry conserve
• Chocolate Orange- A delicious Chocolate cake infused with fresh oranges filled with chocolate orange buttercream
• Carrot- A moist and warming carrot and cinnamon cake filled with orange buttercream
• Coffee and Walnut- A Coffee infused cakes with walnut pieces filled with coffee buttercream
• Marbled Cake- A vanilla and Chocolate sponge filled with vanilla or chocolate buttercream
• Chocolate & Cherry- Chocolate sponge filled with Morello Cherry conserve and a layer vanilla buttercream
• Almond Cake- A delicious Almond sponge filled with raspberry jam and almond buttercream
• Coconut & Lime Cake- A Coconut sponge filled with Lime curd and coconut buttercream
• Mocha- A Chocolate sponge filled with Coffee buttercream
• Chocolate and Salted Caramel- A chocolate sponge filled with delicious salted caramel
• Fruitcake- A Rich fruitcake packed with fruit and infused with brandy (please note we require at least 3 months notice for fruitcakes as they need to mature)
ALLERGEN ADVICE: Please note, although I can provide cakes that are made without any added eggs or gluten, as I operate from a kitchen that uses gluten, dairy, eggs and nuts on a daily basis our cakes are NOT SUITABLE for allergy sufferers.